Non-Lawyer Associate Membership
Announcing...CBA Associate Membership for Non-Lawyers
Make yourself more valuable to your legal
Enhance your skills and contacts for the future.
Meet movers and shakers in the legal industry.
Join today! Open to paralegals, law firm administrators and other
non-lawyer professionals whose employment relates to the legal
profession or the administration of justice. Associate membership is
only $80 per year.
- Keep up with trends affecting the legal profession.
- Further your knowledge about practice and procedure in over 50 legal
- Attend technology training programs at the member price (just
- Register for How To... training sessions for free or access via on
demand video library.
- Network with lawyers and other legal professionals.
- Save on individual seminar costs (non-members pay double) or apply
for our unlimited seminar plan for only $150 per year.
- Attend free noon-hour committee meetings and learn from legal
experts (attend either in-person or via live Webcast at
- Enjoy CBA social and sports outings with family and friends.
- Stay abreast of legal technology.
- Save on CBA insurance plans and other member discount programs.
- Connect with other legal professionals via CBA Facebook, Twitter and
an Associate Member now.
Questions about Associate Membership? Call 312-554-2135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special notes: Associate members may not vote or hold office,must
have employment that relates to the legal profession or the
administration of justice and are not eligible for hardship dues. Non
Lawyer Associate Membership does not apply to licensed attorneys or
attorneys who are not authorized to practice law due to disciplinary
here for information on John Marshall Law School Library