|Join us each Sunday at 12:30 p.m. on PBS Ch. 20 for
revealing conversations with today's headline makers on The Chicago Bar
Association's "Justice and Law Weekly." This provocative interview show
puts the spotlight on the people who make the news.
CBA President Bob Clifford asks the questions of everyone from
Governors, to Chief Justices, to newsmen, to lawmakers, to American
icons. It's a little bit of history in the making.
Watch Past Episodes on YouTube:
- October 30 - Senator John J. Cullerton, President of the Illinois
- November 6 - Newton N. Minow, Senior Counsel, Sidley Austin
LLP, former Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission under
President John F. Kennedy
- November 13 - Honorable Beverley McLachlin, Chief Justice of
- November 20 - Justice Jose Fernando Franco Gonzalez Salas, Mexican
Supreme Court Justice
- November 27 - Part 1: Jean-Claude Brizard, CEO of the Chicago Public
- December 4 - Part 2: Jean-Claude Brizard, CEO of the Chicago Public
- December 11 - Illinois General Assembly Representative Lou Lang,
gaming and mental health issues in Illinois (rerun)
Learn more at http://wycc.org or watch
episode on YouTube.