|Join us each Sunday at 12:30 p.m. on PBS Ch. 20 for
revealing conversations with today's headline makers on The Chicago Bar
Association's "Justice and Law Weekly." This provocative interview show
puts the spotlight on the people who make the news.
CBA President Bob Clifford asks the questions of everyone from
Governors, to Chief Justices, to newsmen, to lawmakers, to American
icons. It's a little bit of history in the making.
Watch Past Episodes on YouTube or click on
a link below (coming soon!)
- Episode #601 - CBA President J. Timothy Eaton Interviewing Illinois
Representative Elaine Nekritz
- Episode #602: Legal Options for the Elderly - CBA
President J. Timothy Eaton with Guests Judge Patricia Banks and Attorney
- Episode #603: Alzheimers - CBA President J. Timothy Eaton with Guest
- Episode #605: Crime Prevention - CBA President J. Timothy Eaton with
Cook County State's Attorney Anita Alvarez
- Episode #606: CBA Judicial Evaluation Committee - Host Jeannine
Cordero with Guests John Jacoby and Risa Lanier
- Episode #607: CBA Lawyer Referral Service - Host Jeannine Cordero
with Guests Brenda Ott and Scott Andresen
Learn more at http://wycc.org or watch
episode on YouTube.