The CBA presents over 120 seminars a year that meet minimum continuing legal education requirements in Illinois and many other states. Seminars are held in-person at the CBA Building, 321 S. Plymouth Ct., Chicago, IL 60604. Most seminars are also Webcast by the CBA and the West LegalEdcenter.
Important things to know:
- Member are eligible to enroll in the the CLEAdvantage Plan!
Members can attend unlimited seminars for a flat rate of $150 per plan
year (some restriction apply). See plan details/register.
- Seminars are available for on-demand viewing approximately 72-hours after the live event.
- Most seminars are available on DVD through the CBA Bookstore (note: DVDs qualify for IL MCLE Credit). View list.
- Track your MCLE progress for free with our online MCLE credit tracker
(members can track both CBA and non-CBA programs). Go to Tracker.
- The CBA is partner of the West LegalEdcenter. Member receive a discount on CBA programs available at the LegalEdcenter.