Membership Dues Hardship Policy and Application
Members who are unemployed and actively seeking work or those experiencing extreme financial hardship may apply for the CBA's reduced dues rate of $50 for our annual membership period (June-May).
Please note the following conditions:
1. Requests must be indicated below. Please mail, fax or e-mail this form along with a current dues bill, reinstatement form or new member application.
2. The $50 reduced dues rate applies to the current annual billing period only, is not prorated and is not refundable.
3. Requests for extensions must be made in writing along with this form.
4. The reduced dues rate is available for a maximum of 2 years.
5. Those wishing to enroll in the CLE Advantage Program are not eligible for the reduced dues rate.
6. Non-lawyer associate members are not eligible for the reduced dues rate.
To request the CBA's reduced membership fee of $50, please submit the downloadable application (PDF)
to Karen Stanton, Membership Director
. Questions? Call 312-554-2131.