Associate membership is open to paralegals, law firm administrators,
and other non-lawyer professionals whose employment relates to the
legal profession or the administration of justice. Associate membership
is only $80 per bar year (bar year runs June 1-May 31 of the following year).
Associate members can:
- Keep up with trends affecting the legal profession.
- Further your knowledge about practice and procedure in over 50 legal specialty areas.
- Attend technology training programs at the member price (just $25).
- Register for How To... training sessions for free or access via on demand video library.
- Network with lawyers and other legal professionals.
- Save on individual seminar costs (non-members pay double) or apply for our unlimited seminar plan for only $150 per year.
- Attend free noon-hour committee meetings and learn from legal experts
(attend either in-person or via live Webcast at www.chicagobar.org).
- Enjoy CBA social and sports outings with family and friends.
- Stay abreast of legal technology.
- Save on CBA insurance plans and other member savings programs.
- Connect with other legal professionals via CBA Facebook, Twitter, Instragram and LinkedIn sites.
Become an Associate Member now!
-Associate members may not vote or hold office, must have employment
that relates to the legal profession or the administration of justice
and are not eligible for hardship dues.
-Non Lawyer Associate Membership does not apply to licensed attorneys or
attorneys who are not authorized to practice law due to disciplinary
-Click here for information on John Marshall Law School Library privileges.
-Non lawyer associate membership is intended for legal education and informal networking.
-Direct solicitation of CBA members is prohibited.