From members of large, medium, and small firms to corporate lawyers,
solo practitioners and government attorneys, virtually everyone who’s
anyone in Chicago law is a CBA member. It's where you belong, too. The
CBA is Chicago's premier legal professional organization and your
connection to the most influential attorneys and brightest legal minds
in the Chicago area. Join today and become a part of the ultimate legal
network and knowledge resource with a uniquely local focus.
As a member you will receive:
- Access to enough free CLE to meet your Illinois MCLE requirements over the course of two years.
- Unlimited CLE seminars for just $150 with the CLEAdvantage Plan (includes in-person, Webcast and DVD).
- Free Illinois MCLE credit with in-person or Webcast committee meeting attendance.
- Unsurpassed Chicago-focused networking opportunities.
- Members-only career development and job search resources.
- Plus much more. Click here to see our full list of member services and programs.
Become a member today!
-The CBA's bar year runs June 1-May 31 of the following year.