Tune in on June 25, for The Chicago Bar Association’s first-ever virtual Annual Meeting, a celebration of Association’s successes during the 2019-2020 bar year as well as a look ahead to coming year.
View a recording of the annual meeting:
Agenda will include:
• Remarks from 2019-2020 President Jesse Ruiz
• Reports from the CBA Treasurer and Election Committee
• Introduction of Incoming Officers and Board Members
• Passing of the Gavel featuring Past CBA Presidents
• Remarks by 2020-2021 President Maryam Ahmad
While we can’t be together in person, we can unite in our efforts and focus on strengthening the CBA.
Questions? Contact Angie Cruz at 312-554-2132 for more information.