As a professional in the legal industry, you face the possibility of malpractice lawsuits from your clients. Even if claims are false, the time and money that goes along with a defense can significantly disrupt you and your firm. This may lead to financial hardship if not properly insured.
Legal Malpractice Insurance provides protection to legal professionals against losses resulting from negligence, errors, and omissions.
Receive a Premium Estimate
Top 5 Reasons to Carry Legal Malpractice Insurance
- Clients often take legal action when the professional services performed fail to meet expectations.
- Claims defense can be costly even if claims are false or frivolous.
- More clients and organizations are requiring attorneys to carry Legal Malpractice Insurance.
- Lawyers run the risk of losing new clients due to improper coverage.
- Access to risk management CLE courses allows you and your employees to keep up with industry changes.
- Carrying the proper amount of Legal Malpractice Insurance can be a cost-effective way to protect your business and financial security.