At Pattishall, we employ a team approach that produces cost-effective results for our clients. In a recent article, The American Lawyer singled out Pattishall as an example of a top-flight intellectual property firm. The article noted the "expertise," "close client relationships," "lower costs," and "significant results" Pattishall offers. Moreover, Pattishall's exclusive focus on intellectual property law affords its clients the benefits of the firm's deep knowledge and long experience practicing in the field.
Pattishall attorneys represent clients in a broad range of intellectual property fields, providing:
- representation in federal court litigation, trials and appeals;
- TTAB litigation;
- trademark prosecution;
- strategic advice for brand protection and development;
- counseling on e-commerce and internet law, policy and regulations;
- due diligence support in the sale or acquisition of intellectual property assets;
- design and implementation of international trademark protection strategies; and
- representation and guidance for alternative dispute resolution in intellectual property disputes.
For more information, please visit our website at www.pattishall.com