The Chicago Bar Association is Chicago's premier legal professional organization and your connection to the most influential attorneys and brightest legal minds in the Chicago area. Our members work in large, medium and solo/small firms, government, business, non-profit/legal aid, the military and more. We also serve law students and have an associate level of membership for non-lawyers working in the law or whose business serves the legal industry. Join today and become a part of the ultimate legal network and knowledge resource with a uniquely local focus.
CBA Members Receive:
- Enough free CLE to meet your Illinois CLE requirements over the course of two years.
- Unlimited CLE seminars for just $150 with the CLEAdvantage Plan (includes in-person, Webcast and DVD).
- Free Illinois MCLE credit with in-person or live Webcast committee meeting attendance.
- Unsurpassed Chicago-focused networking opportunities.
- Members-only career development and job search resources.
- And more! View our complete list of membership benefits and services.
Categories of Membership Include:
- Law Student
- New Lawyer (as a newly admitted lawyer, get your first year free)
- Associate Member
-The CBA's bar year runs June 1-May 31 of the following year.