Opening a New Door to Your Legal Career?
Finding a new job or making a career switch isn't always easy. We understand and offer a variety of assistance to members to help ease the path to the future you imagine.
- Join the Young Lawyers Section Careers Committee (meets monthly at the CBA).
- Attend an upcoming career seminar or watch on-demand video in our Webcast Center.
- Post your resume and search open positions through our Online Career Center.
- Read the "Job Flash" email for open positions (send to members 2x a month). Not receiving the Job Flash? Make sure you email is correct in your member profile.
- Take advantage of the Career Assistance Program's seminars and one-to-one counseling days at the CBA Building.