The CBA is one of the Nation’s leading metropolitan bar associations and
is highly regarded for its outstanding committee programs, continuing
legal education seminars, Young Lawyers Section, Law Practice Management
"How To" seminars and hands on training, Leadership Development
Institute, legislative and government affairs activities, judicial
evaluation, public legal education and much more. Your membership can
help make you a better lawyer and helps support the important work of
the Association in serving our legal community, the administration of
justice and the public.
The CBA is your ultimate legal network with resources that can help you:
- Save time and money
- Access practical legal, technology and business skills
- Keep pace with legal developments and trending topics
- Connect with local attorneys and judges
- Start/grow your practice
- Meet your MCLE requirement for FREE (via live Webcast committee meetings and live and on demand seminar Webcasts)
- Enhance your resume
- Prepare for career changes
Got a question about your member benefits or want to get more involved in the CBA? Email email@example.com.
Free coupons are for CBA seminars hosted on the West LegalEd Center website, one issued in June 2021 and one in January 2022.